Campaign Archive Categories
Campaign Archive Categories are a way to organize recent campaigns so that they can be displayed in the Campaign Archive.
Note that you do not need to use categories to display campaigns in the archive. This is simply a way to organize campaigns if you need to do so.
Campaign Archive Categories are exactly the same as categories in any other app. They have the following characteristics:
- They can have custom attributes
- They can be displayed on the Campaign App Home page
- They can be viewed in a Category List page
- Each category can have it's own page and it's campaigns and subcategories can be displayed there
- Categories can be accessed through the Category Filter API to be displayed on other parts of the website