The BranchCMS Members app allows you to have membership management capabilities on your website.
Because the Members app is built into BranchCMS it has a unified look and functionality with the rest of the administration and your website. It is fully supported by our team.
The Members app is $10 / month in addition to the base BranchCMS platform price.
Below are some examples of websites using the Members app.
- Add, edit, and delete member profiles.
- Import and export member profiles.
- Customize the attributes used to store member data.
- Full control over the design and templates to display member data on your website.
- Create custom membership levels with pricing and custom payment intervals.
- Organize members by categories and tags.
On BranchCMS Plus or higher, you can have forms on your public website to allow members to register, renew, or update their profiles.
- Members can self-register to create their profile.
- Self renewal of the membership fees.
- Members can log in and update their full profile any time.
- Admin email notifications when new members are added or existing ones edited.
- Customize the layout of the forms and which fields you want to use.
- Autoresponders can be sent to the person who submitted the form.
- Using form post process scripts you can push data to third party APIs.
- Members can be browsed by categories, by the first letter of their name, by tags, or searching.
- Visitors can post comments on member profiles (admin option to moderate comments).
- Unlimited members, categories, comments, and tags.
- Full creative control over the design and presentation of all Members app pages.
- RSS/Atom feeds showing new members.
- Integrate member data with other BranchCMS apps or pages.
- Built-in search engine to search only membership data along with all custom member attributes.
- Members can be included in the site-wide search results.
- If member data includes latitude and longitude values then a geo-location search can be done to find members near you.
- Fully customizable search forms and search results display.
- Optionally allow site visitors to post comments on member profiles.
- Customize the comment form to have custom fields including rating fields.
- Full control over how comments are displayed on the pages.
- Optionally require admin approval before comments are posted.
- Email notifications to administrators for new comments.
The following page types are available within the Members app. The content, design, and templates can be customized for each one.
- App home page
- Paginated member list pages
- Member profile detail page
- Categories list page
- Category detail page
- Tag list pages
- Tag detail page
- Search and search results