The BranchCMS Calendar app allows you to have a full-featured calendar on your website along with events registration.
The Calendar app is $5 / month in addition to the base BranchCMS platform price.
BranchCMS Plus or higher is required for event registration functionality.
- Add, edit, and delete events.
- Create recurring events.
- Import and export events.
- Customize the attributes used to store event data.
- Full control over the design and templates to display event data on your website.
- Manage user submitted events.
- Organize events by categories and tags.
- Manage event registrations
User Submitted Events
On BranchCMS Plus or higher, you can have forms on your public website to allow visitors to add events to the calendar.
- Added events are automatically added to the calendar. No need to manually enter event data.
- Events can require administrative approval before displaying on the website.
- Optionally require the user to be logged in before submitting an event.
- Allow users to edit their submitted events.
- Admin email notifications when new events are added or existing ones edited.
- Customize the layout of the forms and which fields you want to use.
- Autoresponders can be sent to the person who submitted the form.
- Using form post process scripts you can push data to third party APIs.
On BranchCMS Plus or higher, you can allow site visitors to register for an event.
- Set up event registration on a per-event basis.
- Create different registration forms for different types fo events.
- Optionally charge for registrations.
- Set different rates for the registration depending on how close to the event date the registration is made.
- Optionally close the registration after a certain number of registrants.
- Optionally close the registration a certain number of days before the event.
- Events can be browsed by date, searching, or filtering by category or tag.
- Events can be displayed as a calendar grid, agenda view (organized by day), or a simple list view.
- Unlimited events, categories, comments, and tags.
- Full creative control over the design and presentation of all Calendar app pages.
- RSS/Atom feeds showing new events.
- Integrate calendar data with other BranchCMS apps or pages (e.g. show upcoming events on your home page).
- Customizable date ranges to view events by (i.e. monthly, weekly, daily, 2 weeks, or custom).
- Display events starting at the current date range (i.e. beginning of the current month), or starting today until the end of the date range (i.e. for the next 30 days)
- Built-in search engine to search only event data along with all custom event attributes.
- Events can be included in the site-wide search results.
- Fully customizable search forms and search results display.
The following page types are available within the Calendar app. The content, design, and templates can be customized for each one.
- App home page
- Events by date pages
- Event detail page
- Search and search results